Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dear all

i am in a seriously weird mood now...

so, i decided to bore whoever unfortunate person who choose to visit my blog after i unofficially officially announced that my blog is dead. hehe

the long boring post should deter you all from reading further posts from me in future.for quite some time at least. hehe. smile! relax. i wont post essays next time. (i think)

i promise that i will really and truly write something interesting in future. i just dun have time right now...

dear all who keep pestering me to update my blog: i updated my blog. :) make sure you read every word of my post!!!! every word of the essay! hehe

estimated date for next update: at least 60 days from now.

signing out for now. preparing for the enormous mutant monster i will be facing in 2 weeks time: the trials; and 2 months from now another bigger evil-ler( is there such a word?) monster...wish me luck.

1 comment:

♥Lynn♥ said...

Woman! How long have you been in a serious mood? :D